Emergency Grant For International Students At Leibniz University Hannover, Germany 2021
- Fully Funded
- Leibniz University Hannover
- Undergraduate, Graduate
- All Subjects
- Non European Students
Emergency Grant for International Students at Leibniz University Hannover, Germany 2021 is open for Non European Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Graduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Leibniz University Hannover . The deadline of the scholarship is 15 Jul 2021.
Emergency Grant for International Students at Leibniz University Hannover, Germany 2021 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Graduate level programs at Leibniz University Hannover.
Applicants are eligible to apply for all courses and subjects available at LUH.
The selected non-EU nationals will be provided funding towards the cost of study in Germany at LUH and residence permit by the university.
International students are eligible to apply.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must currently be enrolled at LUH.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Previous education transcripts
- Tenancy agreements
- Certificate of earning
- Grade transcripts of academic records
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must qualify relevant to the programme they are applying for to be accepted at LUH.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 72
- IELTS – 6.0
- DSH – 2
- TestDaF – 4.4
Whatsapp Job AlertTo get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via this link below:
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP