Japan SAISUA International Awards – University Of Aizu 2021-2022
- Partial Funding ¥35,000
- University of Aizu
- Undergraduate, Postgraduate
- All Subjects
- International Students
Japan SAISUA international awards – University of Aizu 2021-2022 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Aizu . The deadline of the scholarship is 30 Jun 2021.
The University of Aizu is a highly regarded higher education institution that specializes in computer science and engineering. It is known as Japan’s first university. It first opened its doors in 1993 and has since become Japan’s leading center for technical education.
Japan SAISUA international awards – University of Aizu 2021-2022 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programs at University of Aizu.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The grant is worth of ¥35,000. This amount will assist students with education expenses.
Any nationality students may apply.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be privately financed international students
- Must have been enrolled in an undergraduate and graduate degree program at the university.
Candidates, who have been selected for an applicable course, can apply for this application.
- Supporting Documents: Certificate of (expected) graduation or certificate of enrollment, certified transcript, test scores of English, certificate of academic proficiency, and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: From all non-native English speakers, the university can be asked to provide one of the following certificates of their English proficiency: TOEFL-iBT, IELTS, TOEIC, Eiken, or others.
Whatsapp Job AlertTo get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via this link below:
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP