University of Adelaide Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
The University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship (International) rewards commencing undergraduate and postgraduate international students who have demonstrated an understanding of, and commitment to, global citizenship.
About University of Adelaide
143 years ago the University of Adelaide was founded with a noble goal: to prepare, for South Australia, young leaders shaped by education rather than birth or wealth in a settlement-free of old world social and religious inequalities. The University’s first Vice-Chancellor, Dr. Augustus Short, had a vision for a university open to investigate new fields such as the sciences, modern literature, art, and moral philosophy; This vision was realized in 1882 when the University became the first in Australia to grant degrees in science. The spirit of inquiry was further embraced and the freedom to explore non-classical subjects continued. Before reaching the 1900s the University offered degrees in arts, science, law, medicine, and music. Additionally, mathematics, philosophy, languages, and mining engineering were taught. These flagship degrees and disciplines continue at the university today, with the curriculum evolving over time through input from industry, and the pioneering research and discovery for which Adelaide’s academics are known.
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organization: University of Adelaide
- Country to study: Australia
- School to study: University of Adelaide
- Course to study: Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Aim and Benefits of Undergraduate Scholarship
This scholarship offers a reduction of 15% or 30% of the tuition fee, based on academic merit.
Requirements for Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
Have a University of Adelaide offer or admission (full or conditional) as a full-fee paying international student.
The scholarship has the following conditions:
- Available for students commencing in the period between 2021-2025;
- Available for commencing direct-entry international undergraduate coursework students, including those who are required to undertake a Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) prior to their degree commencement;
- A minimum GPA score;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Available for study in any discipline (exceptions apply).
How to Apply
It is not necessary to apply for the 2020 Global Citizens Scholarship because this scholarship will be automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements and scholarship closing date requirements.
For more details. visit University of Adelaide website.
Whatsapp Job AlertTo get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via this link below:
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP